There is not a whole lot to report but I wanted to catch you up (as the English say) on what's happening at the ranch these days:
- weather has turned much more cool and pleasant, thanks be to God [lower 80's]
- a friend of mine is likely going to sell us his pre-owned car for Michael to drive.. hallelujah! more on that later
- I am feeling excellent these days [knock wood] and getting a lot done around the house!
- made a big pot of borscht last night and it came out wonderfully.
- one of Michael's friends [a girl!] got a small tattoo last weekend -- so apparently this is a big fad among teens. Michael's tattoo is now bigger and more colorful and all I can say is thank God for long sleeved shirts...
- I have not watched much television in years but I am absolutely enthralled by Outlander on Starz.. Now I need to read the latest book, Written in My Own Heart's Blood.
- Lola likes to eat banana peels. Don't ask me how I know this.
- My neighbor's son likes to run around with no pants on. Thank goodness he is not quite two years old...
I heard this song on the radio the other day and now it is playing in my head all.the.time - makes me wanna dance: