Wow, today just flew by, and there's not much to say. Rather than try to say anything profound, I will just do a quick catch-up post here.
- Got a work project that I desperately need to do, yet I sort of dread getting it right for this client.
- Lola decided when she was in the house alone with Mother and Mother was eating her lunch, that she needed a lunch companion. So Lola sat up on the chair, just like a person. [see photo below, altho it wasn't taken of her in the chair] Too funny!
- Took Michael to the doctor to see about a badly bruised muscle in his thigh. No tennis for a week, the doc said, but I was so relieved it wasn't worse.
- Spent a good bit of time on the phone today trying to get some answers abut my insurance coverage. I hate government bureaucracies.
- Took the Mazda up to the Chevron for them to check it out. Michael hydroplaned last Friday, driving in the rain, and knocked the back bumper loose. He's nervous about it but my attitude is, whatever.
- Made an awesome beef stroganoff with green beans for dinner, and used some different flavor combinations, like sesame oil and ginger. It was like a stir fry but I used pasta instead of rice. Very tasty. Tons of garlic. Photo below. Great stuff, sesame oil.